Unit 1, Chapter 2: Early Americans
In this chapter, students will study early Native Americans, including the Mound Builders, Hopi, Woodlands Indians, Plains Indians, Pacific Northwest Indians, and Pueblos. Check out the links below for additional information on this chapter.
- Unit 1 Family Letter - An overview of Unit 1 with reading suggestions.
- Chapter 2 Organizer - This is a copy of the blank chapter organizer and study guide (notes).
- Early Americans Powerpoint - Copy of the presentation used in class.
- History Alive Resources - Chapter 2
- History Alive Resources - Chapter 3
Below are summaries of each lesson from chapter 2. These can be a very useful resource to study for tests.